Read My Lips Cheetos Moisturising Lip Balm formulated with bees wax 4g

Read My Lips Cheetos Moisturising Lip Balm formulated with bees wax 4g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You weren’t supposed to be eating Cheetos before dinner, but you wanted the cheesy goodness on your lips, on your tongue and in your belly. Let’s say you are traveling and forgot to pack your makeup, you need something cheap, quick to get…seven eleven solves that problem. If you compare the other brands that have launched lip balm before we can see how the flavors are different. But the idea of wearing underwear with the express purpose of disposing of it later is a different matter.

But still, in some way we have to respect the fact that these companies took a chance and tried to do something successful. You can actually scrape the Cheeto flakes off your lips with your teeth (maybe not quickly enough to avoid being caught by your mom, and not that I’ve ever tried it) whereas the Cheeto lip balm probably shouldn’t be ingested.With a cheesy taste and cute Cheetos packaging, this balm will leave lips feeling soft and moisturised throughout the day. He's also the author of various weird, non-fiction, science-themed books such as Elephants on Acid and Psychedelic Apes. Exactly the sort of response you get when you ask your Gran/Grandad for feedback about your next great idea. Your favorite brand of snack food comes in an everyday, wearable lippie that is orange-flavored, and has an attached keyring for on-the-go.

In the 1990s, there was near-universal ABSOLUTE LOATHING for “Clippy,” the painfully annoying MS-Office assistant that would continually pop-up whenever it thought a user needed some help. In the case of Seven Eleven, they are targeting people looking for cheap makeup, convenient makeup, on the go makeup. While we do take care of the security of our products, the fast-changing nature and complexity of security may inadvertently expose our software.I'll be honest, I have eaten and enjoyed many a Cheeto in my lifetime, but it has been a long while since I've had one. I also love cooking, and during the pandemic, I became a bread expert — I can now bake the most amazing key lime pie on earth (if I do say so myself! While Cheetos has been a popular snack for more than six decades, Cheetos-flavored lip balm failed to catch on with consumers. In most cases, the whole reasoning behind this kind of lip balms is to taste the flavor of the product without the calories while also marketing it as novelty and beauty. We have saved what might be the worst product idea of all time for last: Bic disposable underwear for women.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop